Coconut oil is a staple of mine to make my skin feel soft and smooth every morning and evening. As I was lathering it on again this morning I thought to myself, “What other ways can this be used to improve your skin”? After a little research this is what I came up with:
- Remove Makeup – Instead of selecting a commercial makeup remover that uses harsh chemicals, give a try to coconut oil. Just a few dabs of this oil can remove makeup from your face, making you wander why this hasn’t been your daily routine since you were a teenager.
- Reduce Puffy Eyes – Another It can help you get rid of the dark circles, puffiness and baggage that have been hampering your entire look. The oil works best if you apply it at night and massage it lightly under your eyes for about 45-60 seconds under each eye.
- Replace your Shaving Cream – Applying this oil before shaving will make your razor glide and also moisturize your skin in the process. Doesn’t just work for ladies, men can do this to your face before shaving for similar results.
Why is coconut oil so amazing?
- It penetrates quickly into the skin & rejuvenates.
- It includes fatty acids & vitamins that are essential to the growth of healthy skin cells.
- The lactic acid in it tightens pores to make skin smooth, radiant, & firm.
- The vitamin E and other anti-oxidants in it heal and repair damaged skin cells.
- It is anti-inflammatory, so it reduces redness and swelling.
I plan on going through this last container of coconut oil more quickly now that I know some quick tips to quickly keep improving my overall health with this amazing ingredient.
Adore Cosmetics sells skincare products harvested from organic plants. Using stem cells from these plants, Adore Organic Innovation helps the skin self renew. For more information, follow Adore Cosmetics on Twitter.